Before registering for Xgenious affiliate read our whole terms and conditions.
Your contribution to the Program is solely to legally promote our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to Xgenious by your website or personal referrals.
By signing up Xgenious affiliate program you agree to our terms and conditions.
Acceptance and Decline
We keep the right to accept and decline any Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Remuneration will be paid once a month. The referral account must remain active for about 40 days. You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive remuneration on your accounts.
There is also a limit of one remuneration per referral. If someone clicks the link on your site and orders multiple times, then you will receive remuneration on the first order only.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or canceled for any of the following reasons:
- Improper promotion (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc)
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities
- Fail to reveal the affiliate relationship for any promotion that is certified as an acceptance under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Xgenious reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Xgenious to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, or another form of promised kickbacks from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Xgenious, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the proceeding, Xgenious reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of these conditions.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email messages. You may also advertise the Xgenious site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation of mentioned in the Conditions.
Xgenious occasionally offers coupons to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products about a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use false text on affiliate links, buttons, or images to implicit anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates should NOT put forward on Xgenious Coupons, Xgenious Discounts, or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating specific savings by clicking on a marked link, button, or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- Users must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
PPC (pay-per-click) policy
PPC is not allowed without previous written permission.
Xgenious will not be responsible for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any implicit warranties concerning the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Xgenious. We do not claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance into the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. If we make any modification to this document, we will notify every affiliate via email within 30 days of the new addition taking effect.
If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.