if you want to use Paytm in your cms, you have to setup your Paytm gateway settings. Go to “General settings>Payment Gateway Settings > Paytm settings”.
In your paytm account you will get api details as like below image
Here is Paytm supported Currency List, if your currency is not supported by Paytm, then this cms will charge them in INR as per your give conversation rate in currency settings.
Available Currency For Paytm
- Enable Test Mode: by this you can enable Paytm sandbox for testing payment.
- Enable/Disable Paytm: you can enable/disable Paytm payment gateway in the cms.
- Paytm Logo: you can set you selected Paytm logo, which will be shown in frontend for user to select payment gateway.
- Paytm Merchant Key: enter Paytm Merchant Key, this is mandatory to work Paytm in this cms
- Paytm Merchant ID: enter Paytm Merchant ID, this is mandatory to work Paytm in this cms
- Paytm Merchant Website: enter Paytm Merchant Website, this is mandatory to work Paytm in this cms